- Rep Dom Webs specializes in designs using WordPress as the Client Management System, although we also have experience with Joomla and other website design platforms. I do, however, recommend WordPress because of the flexibility of the core coding and the abundance of Themes, both free and commercial, available to create websites suitable to virtually any type or style of business.
Unlike many website designers whose emphasis is on the visual look of the site, we place an equal importance to the site SEO during construction to ensure rapid indexing and ranking with search engines. After all, there is little point in having a beautiful looking website if it is never found on the world wide web.
For more information on our website design services Click Here.
To view some of my Website Work Click Here
- Often referred to simply as SEO this is a very difficult concept to explain and for many clients even more difficult to understand. There is a lot of “Hype” about SEO normally disseminated by those who really don’t understand it or are deliberately trying to frighten website owners to use their services.
In reality, there are a number of basic core principles that need to be employed to ensure good search engine organic (i.e. free) rankings. The problem for many businesses is that maintaining good SEO and keeping up to date with Google’s constantly changing algorithm takes time and effort, which deflects from running a successful business.
Employing an expert will leave you free to concentrate on running your business, but there is a need to understand that there is no “quick fix” and SEO and all it entails is an ongoing commitment. As long as it is achieving measurable results it will pay for itself in the long run but it can take weeks or months before you begin to see the effects.
More information and how I work can be found Here.
- Google’s income in 2016 amounted to 89.5 billion US dollars of which advertising revenue amounted to almost 79.4 billion US dollars. That is a lot of money. However there are no two ways about it, if you are looking to advertise, Google Adwords is by far the most cost effective way of reaching potential clients or customers, providing you are doing it correctly. Not doing it correctly will simply add a few more $$$ to Google’s bottom line.
Google Adwords will put you on Page One of the search results for the Keywords you are targeting to attract potential clients or customers to your website. How effective this will be and how costly depends on a range of factors including the quality of your advert, how it is constructed, the parameters you set, the use of A and B testing, defining negative keywords and closely monitoring results to name a few.
Advertising on Bing follows the same principles. I have provided a more detailed page Here
- Facebook advertising is an entirely different concept to advertising on Google. Facebook enables you to use demographics to select your target audience by location, age, sex, interests, etc. The easiest and most cost effective is a Facebook Business Page. This is free and allows you to have a physical presence on Social Media with details of your business, a link to your website, and a place where you can interact with potential clients via posts.
While any business can advertise on Facebook there are those who should and those who would not find it beneficial. As Facebook enables you to advertise to people who live within a few miles of your location you can advertise directly to them, and also to your customers’ friends who live nearby. This feature, and the nature of Facebook, makes this a great opportunity to fulfill your advertising needs if you have a local target market.
You will find a more detailed description of Facebook advertising Here.
- Promoting your business on Social Media receives a lot of publicity along with a host of suggestions and ideas as to where and how you should use these channels to best to promote your image.
Social Media includes mediums such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat Google+ and for Business to Business Linkedin. There are others but these are the most popular and most regularly used.
If you are a large business and want to harness all the benefits of Social Media Marketing then rather than spending a vast amount of time doing this yourself you may want to consider signing up to one of the social media management apps who will have the power to help you take your social web presence and activity to a whole new level.
However, if you are a small business with limited time and budget you are probably best advised to choose one medium, best suited to your niche, and concentrate on just that. Better to have a solid and consistent presence in one than a sporadic engagement on several.
More on Social Media Marketing can be found Here
Hello, I’m Adrian Head
Website Designer, and Expert in SEO, SMM, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
Well, maybe if we are going to work together it may be a good idea if you know a little about me.
I am British, semi retired, and now living in the Dominican Republic. You may ask why would I still want to work when I could be enjoying lazing on a tropical beach, under a palm tree with a Pina Colada or ice cold beer! The reason, quite simply is that I enjoy my work, and can now choose how much or how little I do.
I have been involved in the internet, web design and related topics for almost 20 years. Long before WordPress became the awesome builder it has now become. In those days sites were constructed largely in HTML.
I grew up with WordPress as it developed from a program to build blogs and evolved into a website client management system that now powers some 60 million websites which accounts for around 35% of all websites found on the world wide web. (Updated for 2020)
I have watched Google develop from one of a number of search engines to be the driving force of search throughout almost all the world (China and Russia the exceptions) I have seen all the attempts to “game” the system come and go. Link farms, keyword stuffing, guest blogging, to name a few.
Throughout it has become clear that a well-structured website, utilizing good layout and providing readers with quality content will achieve good ranking without “black hat” tactics and the associated risks.
I was fortunate in my early years to be mentored by a professional who believed in good practice and in sharing his experience. He helped me to gain proficiency and now I feel it is my time to do the same.
I know there are many individuals and small businesses struggling to make their mark against large companies who can afford to pay either their own IT personnel or employ firms to do the work for them. Many of these charge very high fees and try to convince nontech savvy persons that they really do need their services to survive.
As I mentioned above I am semi retired and enjoy working so I am not in the position of needing high fees to live. I work for enjoyment and as a means of helping others achieve their goals. That does not mean I work for nothing but you can be sure my rates are well below those charged in the open market.
One additional item though is I am a “One Man Band” and I will only take on work I know I can handle and do in the time I have available. That can mean I sometimes have to say sorry I cannot help at the moment. So it really is a first come first served basis.
Subscribe to get the latest SEO and Website Updates
We will be providing new breaking news on SEO, website content, optimization opportunities via our onsite blog. Be the first to know by subscribing to our newsletter.
All the latest industry news and topics of interest to enable your website to reach and convert new clients and customers.
The latest updates and best practices to ensure your website meets the criteria to rank highly in Google Search.
Become part of our community
Share experiences. Ask questions. We all have something to learn or teach.
I AM HERE TO HELP!
Do you have questions or need support?
Let us solve your web problems leaving you free to manage your business.
Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Click the Button above to go to the web contact form